ATS in NSW
Since the Australian Technology Showcase (ATS) program's inception in 1998, over 700 NSW technologies have been supported.
The ATS in New South Wales is managed by NSW Trade & Investment. NSW Trade & Investment has been established to assist in building a diversified state economy that creates jobs. The department aims to attract investment to NSW and support innovative, sustainable and globally competitive industries.
NSW ATS Members & Alumni have access to a range of benefits through their participation in the program, these may include:
- promotion on the ATS website and promotion in the ATS newsletter;
- support of a dedicated Client Manager;
- access to industry networking opportunities, seminars and expos;
- access to ATS Patrons' expertise;
- use of the Australian Technology Showcase logo.
Subject to competitive access, members may also have access to the following additional benefits:
- The ATS Export Support Grant of up to $20,000 over three years for approved export purposes (please see attachment on NSW support above for further information)
In addition, ATS Members and Alumni have the opportunity to participate in the following activities:
- Capability building workshops and seminars
- ATS Patrons' Award for Outstanding Achievement and ATS Patrons' Rising Star Award; These awards acknowledge and celebrate outstanding export achievements by NSW technology companies who are members of the ATS program.
- CeBIT; The NSW Government is a gold sponsor of CeBIT and each year gives an opportunity for 12 companies to showcase their technologies in the leading IT Exhibition in the Asia Pacific.
- Participation in NSW Trade and Investment and Austrade international trade missions and market visits. For example; Financial Services Mission to Europe (October 2010)
Our corporate supporters are patrons in the true sense of the word – sharing their experience, knowledge and resources with young Australian technology companies.
Their commitment and support include hosting an annual series of business seminars and forums, leading delegations overseas, and providing business matching opportunities, both locally and internationally.
Current ATS Patrons are Invetech, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Spruson & Ferguson. Visit the ATS Patrons Page for more information.